Monday, February 3, 2020 non-catchment and non-district applications will be accepted at schools starting at 8:30 a.m.
The following documentiation must be presented along with your application:
If you own your home we require the following:
- Property Tax Assessment
- or Mortgage or Purchase Agreemtn
- and One piece of government issued identification with picture and address.
If you rent your home we require EACH of the following:
- Copy of Rental Agreement
- One piece of government issued identification with picture and address
- One of the following pieces of recent correspondence including name and current address:
- Bank statement
- Utility ill (electricity, water, gas)
- Credit card statement
- Government issued cheque
- Income tax assessment
- Vehicle ownership document
- Insurance certificate
We also require BOTH of the following:
- Proof of citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and proof of age for students (original birth certificate, passport, immigration or refugee documentation).
- Most recent report card from previous school